Join the Project Zomboid Family
Best Project Zomboid PVE Server
“Voted best Project Zomboid PVE Server in the world”
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X
- RAM: 128GB RAM
- 2TB NVMe
- DDOS Protection
- Daily Back-Ups
- No picking up/moving any loot spawning containers (weapon lockers, medicine cabinets, etc.) from major POIs (Pharmacies, Police Stations, Military Bases/Surpluses, etc.) This hampers new players by not allowing the server to spawn important items for progression, whether it be medicine, food, weapons, etc.
- Don’t forget to claim your safe house (right click and hit claim safe house). This is so nobody accidentally takes your stuff.
- No killing other players
- No stealing from other players
- No luring zombies to other players or their bases
Welcome To Salty Zombies Project Zomboid PVE Server
If you are looking for an active and well run Project Zomboid PvE server, you have come to the right place. Our server has multiple QOL mods with active admins and moderators.
Project Zomboid is one of the coolest up and coming zombie apocalypse survival games. With their recent update to the online multiplayer fix, you can now join your friends alongside strangers and survive together. Or you can join a Project Zomboid PVP Server and fight against other players for survival.
Our Project Zomboid Server is PvE, however. So you are safe in knowing the only enemies you have to worry about are the zombies. Although, if you know Project Zomboid, you know you still have plenty to worry about. So join our PZ server and enjoy the fun the online multiplayer side offers.
- Day Length: 2 hours
- Population: 1.5x
- Population Peak: 180 days
- Zombie respawn: 688 hours
- Loot Respawn: Every 14 hours (1 in-game week)
- Car Spawn Rate: Normal
- Gas Consumption: 0.5
- Helicopter/Meta Events: Sometimes
- Water/Electricity shutoff: 0-2 Months
- Multi-Hit: On
- Transmission: Blood and Saliva
How To Connect
Connection info is as follows (go to your favorites tab to connect and type in this information): IP: 126.96.36.199 Port: 16261
Project Zomboid Mods
All these mods below are downloaded as you enter the server, you will be notified of the mods, and a bottom will show up to enable you to “one-click download all”. Most of these mods are great “quality of life” (QOL) mods that the Devs plan to put in sooner or later. If for some reason, the “Download all” button isn’t there, you can click on this link here to be taken to our Project Zomboid mods list. From there, you can download them all by simply pressing on the green plus icon next to each mod.
- Refillable Lighters
- 75% Wood Weight
- ’86 Oshkosh P19a + Miltary Trailers
- Daddy Dirkie Dirks Tiles
- Dylans Tile Pack
- Dylans Zombie Loot
- Exercise With Gear
- Fast Reading IWBUMS
- Fule Side Indicator
- Has Been Read Icon
- Players On Map
- Skill Recovery Journal
- Pokemon Plushes
- Safehouse Anywhere
- Throttlekittys Tiles
- Water Trailer
- AnaLGiN’s Renewable Food Resources
- Weapon Condition Indicator
- Mod Options
- Manage Containers
- W900 Semi Truck
- Riding Mower
- Tsar’s Common Library
- Vehicle Repair Overhaul
- Propane & Gasoline
Follow the stream team
Watch Project Zomboid live on Twitch
If you are a big fan of Project Zomboid then you will like watching the members of our Twitch Stream Team. Specially AmarieSZ, her and Lyne run the Salty Zombies Project Zomboid PvE Server and play on it all the time. You can check out Amarie’s Twitch stream when she plays Project Zomboid. If you are a beginner, you can watch and learn from her on what not to do.
Check out these!
Project Zomboid Tips
If there is one thing we can all agree on is that Project Zomboid is relentless. It has a steep learning curve, and just when you think you have a grip on things, your dead. Below, we have linked some of the best Project Zomboid tips and tricks videos we could find on YouTube. So if you find things getting a little challenging, give these a quick watch.