Minecraft Server Rules
Keeping the community safe and the toxicity out
The rules below are based on the principles of courtesy, respect, fairness, and good old fashioned common sense. This is not intended to be a complete list of each and every rule, and any of the rules can change or get updated accordingly. Our Staff reserves the right to judge each situation individually and make the decision if a rule is broken or if someone should be punished or forgiven. Breaking any of the rules may result in appropriate sanctions, including, but not limited to a permanent ban.
Become part of the Minecraft family
- Always treat others with respect. This is the golden rule! Do not abuse, or humiliate others in any way. Trolling is not allowed and may result in a permanent ban from the server.
- Respect moderators and staff decisions, and allow them to perform their jobs accordingly. Any disagreements or concerns on staff decisions should be done privately through our Discord Channel.
- No inappropriate usernames or nicknames. You also may not use /nick to impersonate any staff member or member of the server. Impersonation will result in a ban.
- No inappropriate Minecraft skins, images, capes, signs, or builds. This includes but is not limited to hate based imagery, items resembling genitalia, etc.
- Cheating of any kind is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of client mods to gain an unfair advantage over others (see Use of Mods… section for more details).
- Our staff and an automated filter moderate all chat channels (public or private messages). But, of course, the golden rule applies here at all times!
- No offensive or discriminatory comments of any kind.
- We have zero-tolerance for hate speech, resulting in a permanent ban.
- Discussion of overly political or religious topics are not allowed.
- No trolling or misleading other users.
- No advertising of any kind (including other servers).
- Malicious threats or any harassment will not be tolerated.
Use of Mods, Hacks and Macros
The server is equipped with hack detection to ensure balanced and fair gameplay for everyone. However, we expect our players to adhere to the following rules regardless of these measures. Note that hacking in any way will result in a permanent ban.
- No hacking of any kind. Hacks include but are not limited to Xray, kill aura, auto-soup, auto-armour, etc.
- No use of macros or scripts of any kind on the server. This includes but is not limited to /soup macro, auto selling scripts, auto clickers, or anything similar.
- No abusing bugs or glitches on the server.
- No evading mutes or bans in any way. Joining with an ALT after being punished will escalate your ban length or a permanent ban. Do not use signs or books to avoid being muted.
- Any client modification to gain an unfair advantage over others is against the rules. You can view a specific list of mods that are allowed and not allowed in the server below. For any other mods not on this list, please ask staff before using them.
- Resource packs that modify Minecraft’s interface or animations
- Toggle Sprint
- Toggle Sneak
- Full Bright or other brightness modifications
- Field of View Changers
- Capes (if not inappropriate)
- CPS Counters
- Armor HUD
- Optifine (some of our custom items may not work with this)
Not Allowed Mods
- Any form of Hacked Client
- Any form of Auto Clicker, including software that may increase your clicks per second.
- Entity Radars, Mini Maps & X-Ray
- Any macros that affect gameplay
- World Downloaders
- Freelock or 360 Perspective
- No Hurt Cam
- All or Auto Sprint, or any mod that allows you to sprint in all directions.
A safe place for everyone
Minecraft Gameplay Rules
- Griefing and raiding is not permitted. This includes unclaimed and abandoned builds.
- There is no killing of other players outside of PVP enabled zones (Warzone, Nether, End).
- Do not try to use lava, TP trapping, droppers, pushing mechanism, fireworks, or any other method that gets around the PVE setting.
- Please do not claim land or build within 100 blocks of another player’s land claim/build without their permission. This is to help both of the player’s in-game performance.
- No offensive builds of any kind are tolerated. These include intentionally (or non-intentionally) shaping natural blocks into offensive-looking structures through mining. Our staff will remove these structures and/or reset areas as needed.
- Land claiming is not allowed in the Nether or The End. While you can build here, these worlds are considered “no build zones” as they will get reset regularly.
- The building above the nether is not allowed. Our grief protection prevents building/staying above the nether.
- Breaking bedrock by any method or by using exploits is not allowed.
Minecraft PvP Rules
There are dedicated areas and worlds where PVP is enabled–Warzone, the Nether, and the End. In addition, specific events, like the daily supply drops in the Warzone, encourage PVP interaction. To ensure that all players can enjoy the game fully, please be mindful of the following PVP etiquettes:
- Players are responsible for their own safety in PVP areas. That said, everyone is expected to continue to respect each other in these zones.
- Player camping is not allowed.
- Repeatedly killing someone may be treated as abuse or harassment.
- Toxicity of any kind (insults, humiliation, etc.) is not allowed in PVP.
Farming and Redstone Rules
- Farming and/or auto-farming is allowed in our survival world so long as they are done responsibly and do not cause severe server lag issues.
- Be mindful of your Redstone devices. Any Redstone machines that cause server lag issues will be removed.