FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Do I Find Your Servers?
You can find our servers by typing “Salty Zombies” in the 7 days to die server page in-game. If you don’t see it, you could be on a different version of the game. Alternatively, you could click on the links below and it will connect you to the servers directly.
PvE Pro Server:
PvE Boosted Server:
PvP Pro Server:
PvP Newbs Server:
How Many LCB Can I Have?
What is Tree Farming?
Can I Raid Other Player Bases?
If you are playing on our PVE server – no you can’t.
Why Does The Server Reboot?
What Is Griefing?
How To Verify Integrity Game Files
- In your Steam library right-click on “7 Days To Die” and select “Properties”
- Click on the tab called “Local Files”
- Then click on the button “Verify Integrity of Game Files…”
What Is Drop Mining?
How Do I Update My Game?
- Right-click on 7 Days To Die in Steam library.
- Select “Properties” at the bottom of the list.
- Click on the “Betas” tab on the right.
- Click on the Drop-Down menu.
- Click on Lastest_Experimental
- Click “Close” and update should start.
What Is A High Value POI?
Can I Make A Base In A POI?
No, taking over a POI is not allowed on all our servers. Reason is because trader missions will reset the POI if the one you took over is randomly selected. That means you would lose all your stuff because someone else on the server did a trader mission.
What Do I Get If I Donate?
How Did Someone Find My Base?
What Is A Reset Zone?
A reset zone is a particular area that will get reset after some time. These are usually in big cities or towns. The reason we have these are in case a city or major POI is ruined by a griefer or a new player use parts of the city to harbour themselves from a horde night. DO NOT BUILD YOUR BASE IN A RESET ZONE.