WELCOME TO OUR
7 DAYS TO DIE PVP SERVER
Our 7 Days To Die PvP Server is ranked best server of all time. Very popular and recently has a huge increase in populartion since Ragnarok PvP joined forces with us. When we first started this very server was half PvP and half PvE. It was a great indroduction for refular PvE Players to try their hand at PvP. After its success we decided to make the server full PvE and open up a second 7 days to die server dedicated to our PvE players. If you are interested in joining the PvP server then check out the details below and if you have any questions please join our 7 Days To Die Discord and one of our admin can assist you.
PVP SERVER GAME RULES
- No Drop Mining
- No Vehicle Raiding
- No Tree Farms
- Duping, X-raying, etc are all not allowed
- No using 3rd party tools to alter the state of the game
- Bases can only be built using construction blocks, No vault doors/hatches/draws etc (Example: Covering your entire base in Vault Hatches)
PVP SERVER CHATTING RULES
- No racist or sexist remarks
- No advertising other servers or discords.
- No being rude or insulting to admin or modorators.
- No Misogynistic comments E.G – Calling female players “Bitches”
- If someone is suspected of cheating, contact an admin or moderator.
- No nudity/vulgar/obscene pictures/memes/videos
- If trash talking goes beyond friendly banter, players involved will be muted.
A LITTLE ADVICE WHEN PLAYING ON ANY 7 DAYS TO DIE PVP SERVER
Salty Zombies has quite a mature and experienced gaming community, however, this is the online gaming world. You will get trolls, griefers, hackers and all kinds of straight-up assholes. These people have nothing better to do than to enjoy the misery and pain of others. So to save yourself such hardship and try to be vigilant.
For example, shooting someone with your gun is not the only way to PvP. Someone attacking your base with an Auger is not the only way to be raided. The ingenuity of the 7 Days to Die PvP veterans is something that has astonished us time after time. Espionage is also a way of being raided, someone can pretend to be your friend or on your team. Once you let them in and give them access, they could take over your base. Another way is using the heat map to spawn zombies to raid your base is also another raiding technique. Even using horde night to damage and break into your base is legal. Never think you or your base is safe.
We have even seen members pretending to be new to the game, ask for help and then shoot you on site. These techniques are low, borderline toxic but are 100% legal. So please keep the best side of common sense with you. If you expect foul play please contact an admin straight away on our 7 days to die Discord Server. Do not scream foul play in-game chat, it doesn’t help.
7 DAYS TO DIE PVP SERVER BOT COMMANDS
Our PvP Server has a few commands that you can use in certain situations. Not as much as the PvE server but some worth mentioning. For example, if you are a donator of our Patreon page, you get access to a special building that is a sanctuary for Donators only. You can access the place by typing in /Trader. You will be teleported to a special building with 4 traders inside that only donators can access. To get back to your last location just type /Return. Note that inside the Donors trader is a none pvp zone. You are not allowed to shoot anyone inside the trader, if you do, your donor status will be revoked. Typing /Trader twice will get you stuck in there, admin will not teleport you out as players have done this on purpose to escape from raiding another player. The trader closed from 10pm to 6am. If you are in the donor trader at this time, you will teleport outside the trader where you are vulnerable to PVP.
SALTY ZOMBIES SHOP
Join in the fun and support the Salty Zombies crew. Buy some of our merch in our online shop and become a proud member of the Salty Zombies movement. All our products are great quality and long-lasting. We also offer custom designs, if you have an idea or what your name or your crew/team name on your T-Shirt let us know and our designers will do that for you.
7 Days To Die PvP Server Guide.
- Build your base underground to start with. You want to give your self as best chance as possible not to be found.
- When looting, be wary of your surroundings, occasionally stop and be still to see if you hear any unusual noises.
- When heading back to base, make sure your not being followed. Look around you and up in the sky. People being followed in a gyro is common as they make zero noise.
- In your base, place your bed separately in a hidden room with a box and some spare gear. If your base is under attack and they raider get to your bed, you have lost.
REVIEWS OF OUR 7 DAYS TO DIE PVP SERVER
Devin Scott / Farmer
This is by far the greatest server I have ever been on and I have been playing 7 Days to Die since alpha 13. The admin are great, I feel they really make the server what it is. Alpha games can be a nightmare to play on but with great admins like Namsaknoi, you will always feel looked after.
Brooke Johnson / Farmers Wife
Salty Zombies saved my life. I was ready to give up on 7 Days to Die until I joined their server. The game can be frustrating at times and some admins non-existent at best. But at Salties its always a good laugh and the community is great.
Grandpa John / CEO
Love it! Absolutely. I have been playing with Namsaknoi for years and when I heard he teamed up with Starlord to create their own server I dived right in. I haven’t been on another service since. and I donate every month to help them pay the costs of the server.
Pocket Rocket / Nurse
Great server, I played on many servers but feel really comfortable on this one. I only do pve and I stay in the south of the map, but one day I would like to try a little pvp, everyone talks about how good it is 😀